Kapelka - Drip Tape Irrigation System
Its structural design makes possible easy and careful plant watering in gardens and vineyards.
For installing the system requires a water barrel located at least 1.5 m above the ground for creating necessary working pressure.
Drip irrigation is carried out through flat drip emitters repeatedly arranged at intervals of 30 cm on the drip line.
The kit is designed for watering or an area of 10 m² (approx. 4 seedbeds).
This drip irrigation system for plant watering produced by MasterProf has a number of significant advantages:
- well-designed water flow saves considerable amount of water; - the water flows directly to the plant;
- the water flows directly to the plant;
- flexible drip line may be located around a perimeter of a complex shape;
- the amount of liquid flow is regulated with a tap (included in the kit);
- automatic irrigation available at night time;
- simple in use;
– takes only to locate the drip line over the irrigation area and to connect it to a water flow source, which can be a regular rain barrel located at a height of 1.5 m.
Most importantly: there is no need of high water pressure for the drip tape. Drip irrigation is carried out with the emitters arranged at intervals of 30 cm which eventually with the water flow start gradual watering of the area.
- Drip tape: 40 m
– Трубка ПНД 16мм: 10 м.
- 16 mm HDPE pipe: 10 m
- Ball Cock to 16 mm hose: 1 item
- Tee fitting: 4 items
- Line end: 4 items
- Tube plug: 1 item
- Clamp: 1 item
Summer House Items
Its structural design makes possible easy...
May be used for hose...
How many product items is on your shop shelves?
An ideal assortment planning by MasterProf will help you arrange more products on your shelves and increase your profit.