Sadovnik - Drip Irrigation System
The system requires a water barrel located at least 1.5 m above the ground for creating necessary working pressure.
Drip irrigation is carried out through special emitters with regulated water flow pressure. ".
Sadovnik" Drip Irrigation System is designed for simultaneous irrigation of 4 trees or shrubs
Watering ring diameter - 1.5 m. Distance between trees/shrubs - 4 m.
This is a universal irrigation kit and may be remounted and adapted for any types of trees and shrubs.
This drip irrigation system for trees and shrubs produced by MasterProf has a number of significant advantages:
- well-designed water flow saves considerable amount of water;
- closed watering ring around a tree trunk provides even watering;
- the amount of liquid flow is regulated with a tap (included in the kit);
- simple in use;
- takes only once to install the irrigation system and to connect it to a water flow source, which can be a regular rain barrel located at a height of 1.5 m;
- the kit may also be connected to the main water supply system with a water pressure regulator reducing pressure to 1 bar.
- HDPE pipe: 50 m
- Clamp: 1 item
- Ball Cock 1/2" - 16 mm hose: 1 item
- Tee fitting: 7 items
- Elbows: 1 item
- Adjustable Drip Emitters: 12 items
- Pipe fixation pegs: 10 items
- Punch tool: 1 item
Summer House Items
Its structural design makes possible easy...
May be used for hose...
How many product items is on your shop shelves?
An ideal assortment planning by MasterProf will help you arrange more products on your shelves and increase your profit.