50 m Irrigation Drip Tape Roll (30 cm, 16 mm diameter, w/ emitters)
The drip line is clogging resistant and provides even water flow during drip irrigation
This drip tape has a number of significant advantages:
- well -designed water flow saves considerable amount of water;
- the water flows directly to the plant;
- the drip tape is flexible, unlike tube, may be located around a perimeter of a complex shape;
- the amount of the water flow can be fixed (depends on flow pressure);
- automatic irrigation available at night time;
- simple in use;
- takes only to locate the drip line
over the irrigation area and to connect it to a water flow source, which can be a regular rain barrel.
Most importantly: there is no need of high water pressure for the drip tape. Drip irrigation is carried out with the emitters arranged at intervals of 30 cm which eventually with the water flow start gradual watering of the area.
Summer House Items
Its structural design makes possible easy...
May be used for hose...
How many product items is on your shop shelves?
An ideal assortment planning by MasterProf will help you arrange more products on your shelves and increase your profit.